Moms are known to multitask 24 hours a day. Yes, even when sleeping, we somehow manage to listen for the pitter - patter of little feet making their way to take over the bed. I can write an article, make AJ a snack, and find Dora on the TV all at once. Really, I can. But can I physically sit down to write in my personal blog? No.
Why? My brain just doesn't seem to ......
What was I talking about???
See what I mean?
Anyways - you get the idea. I once again have to make a point to commit to writing in this blog on a more regular basis. I have become a blogger who writes for everyone - but herself. Not fair.
Let's begin with an update on what's really happening around here and what keeps me so busy:
- I am doing a lot of writing for the WhatToExpect.com blog - Word Of Mom
- I have been taken on as a content writer by a few local web, social media and SEO specialists.
- I just mailed off wedding invitations this morning! That was actually a lot of work to put together.
- I have a toddler. 'Nough said.
- D figured out how to get American Netflix on the Xbox. Very distracting.